ARPL – Artisan Recognition to prior learning
What do you need to do this?
• All candidates seeking access to a trade test / External Integrated Summative Assessment (EISA) through Artisan Recognition of Prior Learning must have:
• Completed a standardised official application form provided.
• Have accumulated at least three years relevant verifiable work experience for a particular trade.
• The minimum years of work experience may be accumulated from various traceable employers or services provided to customers in the relevant trade.
• The minimum age for a person to register for ARPL is nineteen.
• You might have to complete an FLC if you do not have matric with Maths, price on request
Please provide us with:
o A copy of your South African ID document that is certified no older than 3 months
o A copy of your trade specific certificates if any.
o Letters of the company you have worked for or appraisal/reference letters from your clients, that clearly lists the duties you performed as a Plumber.
o Any Quotations/invoices done on the job.
o Any other documentation that will be evident that you have been a plumber in the field.
Step 1 – R1500
Step 2 – R2500
Candidate evaluation/ Interview
Pre-trade preparation and Trade test
Then Pre-trade preparation and Trade test R 7800 + R3100.00